Sunday, July 19, 2015

New posts more often, ideas, updates!



You have probably noticed that this blog is dead, although i have been uploading music to my MediaFire account for personal archive because each year i gain some 300 GB + of new music that i have to store somewhere. I decided to start my Pro Account on MediaFire. For 2.99 € i get 1 TB per month, i started the pro account in February and now i have over 23 TB ! There must be mistake somewhere maybe? I would like to share it or rent it lol. Anyway, i have tons of rare stuff on my HDD so if you want me to upload some shit just let me know in the comments. Lorna Shore on the picture, my "new" favorite band, man they are some sick dudes. Psalms is on repeat since it leaked, and the lyrical content is at Trevor Strnad's level at times. Stay fucking evil and check out Lorna Shore.

As i said, i will try to upload more stuff in the future but i am a very busy man. This page has over 40 views everyday, but remember it haven't been updated in like 3 years, oh shit.

-Gregy

No comments:

Post a Comment